I’m a little bit busy. Hardly ground breaking stuff, but it’s true. This time of year is always frantic, with birthdays, looming deadlines and preparation for Christmas in full swing. I thought I’d so a small round up post today, then resume normal posting asap.
– I’m no longer partaking in the One Pound Per Day challenge. I lasted ten days. I liked walking to the shops each day and seeing what bargains I could find. I didn’t like not being able to pick up food whenever I needed to when I was on the go.
– I’m back to spending as little as possible. I had a couple of last weeks where I opened my purse far too often. I’ve got to re-learn my limits and re-establish my budget.
– I spend most of my days at the moment writing. I’m already looking forward to when it will all be over.
– The chap is taking me out for dinner tonight, which makes me very happy indeed.
– I’ve loved reading all the tips that are popping up on all kinds of blogs. Tips on Christmas, and non-Christmas related things too. I am storing them for future use, possibly January when I have no money!
– Speaking of January, I managed to secure my first work experience placement. I cannot tell you how pleased I am about that!
I hope you’re all having a lovely week. Comprehensive posts to return shortly.